Join the growing number of Australian organisations that recognise the skills and experience of veterans. The Veterans Employment Commitment is a public declaration that your organisation supports greater employment opportunities for veterans.
Signing the commitment shows that you value the significant skills and experience Australian veterans have to offer and declare to:
- recognise the skills and value that veterans can bring to your organisation
- support the employment of veterans, ensuring that veterans have equal opportunity in gaining employment with your organisation
- provide career opportunities in your organisation to veterans
- actively seek to understand how veterans’ skills and experience can translate into civilian skills and contribute to your organisation
- provide suitable training, mentoring and coaching to veterans to assist their integration into your organisation
- ensure your human resource policies equitably support the recruitment and retention of all employees, including veterans.
The Commitment is not binding.
Why sign the Commitment?
When you sign the Commitment, you become one of our Commitment Supporters and are promoted to veterans seeking employment - a qualified and talented pool of potential employees.
You will be part of a network and provided with opportunities to be involved in initiatives to support veteran employment.
Commitment Supporters receive exclusive rights to use the 'Proud supporter of the Veterans Employment Commitment' logo.